Saturday, August 16, 2008

Promising Games

WALKING THE PLANK
While the development of my game is on hold due to technical issues and work (I'm getting everything together to continue the project don't worry nothing was lost). I think it is time to explain why Walking the Plank is in the supported devblogs, the reason is that the game looks promising and is being developed by one of the most talented people on the rmvx scene: AĆ«rendyll.

I had the pleasure to read through and proofread the story and I can say without giving too much away that it really seems like a great story, the concept-art is impressive but expected from someone like AĆ«rendyll who also made some beautiful sprites for her game.

I'll keep my eye on WTP and await the demo that will hopefully come soon.

the link to the devblog is in the sidebar of this blog or for the lazy people:
development blog

I'm planning on making posts for promising games on this blog,
the list now includes but does not completely consist out of:

Armve'x Twillight
Dark Horse
Leviathan

If you know any promising game post in the comments-section and I'll look into it and may post something about it too.

No comments: