Sunday, February 8, 2009

Teaser #2

Teaser #2
Aargh! Where is the text?
Ah.. you got the font problem people noted to me.. just download the Font Fix.
Place the font in C:/windows/fonts

Why don't the faces fit the charsets?
The faces are placeholder, I have a faceset artist (Gyrowolf aka D-Pad) working on the faces.
You can see two custom faces in action in Teaser #2

Why are most custom charsets generated?
My spriter The InkFox and my frankenspriter are working to make
some sprites more custom, but a lot of the sprites in the game
will stay generated.

Why don't you have a custom titlescreen?
I will, but it's Work In Progress at the moment.

Why don't you have gameplay in the demo.
I'm trying to get all the gameplay systems on one line
and through that create a good experience. I hope I can release
a tech demo very soon.

Your game is crappy... why does it suck so much?
What exactly is crappy about it? Tell me so I can improve that.



I just released this small tibbit, not much impressive, it's basically to show off the custom faces I'll be using for my game.

No comments: