Thursday, July 24, 2008

Chapters and Stories, how I see it

The plan is to make the storyline in parts I have planned now 15, 30 minute chapters starting with Chapter 1: Eternal Paradise, which will basically be an overview of the history in that world until the moment you start playing. When this will be finished is unclear I have written the complete chapter including dialogue and am now fiercely working on the events and the maps.

All the chapters have already a title that may change overtime and there is with every chapter an idea of where I am going with it.

The storyline is almost finished I'm tying the knots together near the end of the story so there is a possibility that some things may change over time. I haven't worked out all the characters yet but those vital to the story have their role to play.

I hopefully can come back to all of you with the bio's of all the characters posted two posts earlier soon.

No comments: