Thursday, July 24, 2008

I should've done this first

I'm kinda ashamed by myself I didn't post this earlier, anyway here is a list of the people who helped me until now with my project.

SilentBackstabber for making a wonderful logo, and editing the titlescreen to fit it in.
AĆ«rendyll for helping me out with basic advice, supporting me and how can I forget? A beautiful game icon and taking time and effort to explain spriting.
Touchfuzzy and Atra for proofreading parts of my topic on rpgmakervx.net
Solistra for proofreading some of my topic on rpgmakervx.net and helping me with my storyline.
Boogieknight for writing dialogue, and giving input and ideas for my game
Qusaflupi for letting me request a music piece in his shop
RoelfMik for helping me with the music in my game
Touchfuzzy, Mr. Anonymous and KGC for the wonderful scripts and the translations
Syvkal for some wonderful scripts
Mack and AĆ«rendyll for respectivily making and compiling of tilesets
Kylock for translating the takentai battlesystem and making add-ons
Crimson.Echo and D-Pad Art and facesets
http://usui.moo.jp/rpg_tukuru.html for the great facesets and charsets
IRC-members for keeping me company during the development
Everyone who took the time and effort to read and something in my topic.

and everyone who I forgot and will add later.

No comments: